Training – Students, Contractors and Volunteers
We look forward to your arrival at Community Health and Wellness Center!
We require all students, contractors and volunteers to complete a three part orientation: online, on-site and a safety tour on-site.
Prior to arriving we ask that you read through the online orientation. Please enter the password you were given previously in an email from Human Resources and read through all of the sections of the on line orientation. Once on-site you will be asked to sign an attestation that you have read and understood the on line orientation.
Thank you and again,
We look forward to seeing you!
Training – Sexual Harassment Prevention
Instructions – Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (CHRO) Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Video:
1. Click on this link below and register – https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/4734110443506509825
2. Please start by watching the Intro video, then watch the training videos in numerical order. Finally, please watch the roundtable discussion video. Once you have watched all of these videos you have completed the required training.
3. Click on the CHRO Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Certificate Request Form to request a certificate showing completion of the course. The certificate will be emailed to you within 3 days of course completion.
4. Please print your certificate out and return to Human Resources.
5. This training will be required again in 10 years.