FLU VACCINE AVAILABLE
The center continues to provide flu shots to our established patients. Please call to make an appointment.
WELCOME to Community Health and Wellness Center of Greater Torrington, Inc.
Community Health & Wellness Center is committed to providing quality, compassionate, and professional health care that is affordable, easily accessible, and without discrimination to all residents of the Northwest Corner of Connecticut. We strive to provide access to quality health care that is patient-focused in delivery and maximizes all available resources. The Community Health & Wellness Center provides care regardless of the ability to pay. A sliding fee scale is available to those with financial needs.
Services: Adult, Pediatric, Dental, and Mental Health Services.
Both Locations will be CLOSED -- April 18 and April 19, 2014
Torrington Address: 469 Migeon Avenue, Torrington, CT 06790 (860) 489.0931
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday -- 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday and Thursday -- 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- The 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each Month -- 8:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Closed -- Holidays and Holiday Weekends
Winsted Address: 115 Spencer Street, Winsted, CT 06098 (860) 238.4211
- Monday -- 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Tueday -- 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday -- 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Closed -- Weekends, and Holidays
- FISH of Torrington -- 332 South Main Street, Torrington, CT 06790
- Sullivan Senior Center -- 88 East Albert Street, Torrington, CT 06790
- The Open Door Soup Kitchen -- 160 Main Street, Winsted, CT 06098
- YMCA Emergency Shelter -- 480 Main Street, Winsted, CT 06098
- Torrington Soup Kitchen -- 220 Prospect Street, Torrington, CT 06790
- Torrington Middle School -- 200 Middle School Road, Torrington, CT 06790
- And Coming SOON
- Oliver Wolcott Technical School -- 75 Oliver Street, Torrington, CT 06790