WELCOME to Community Health and Wellness Center of Greater Torrington, Inc.
Community Health & Wellness Center is committed to providing quality, compassionate, and professional health care that is affordable, easily accessible, and without discrimination to all residents of the Northwest Corner of Connecticut. We strive to provide access to quality health care that is patient-focused in delivery and maximizes all available resources. The Community Health & Wellness Center provides care regardless of the ability to pay. A sliding fee scale is available to those with financial needs.
Services: Adult, Pediatric, Dental, and Mental Health Services.
Torrington Address: 469 Migeon Avenue, Torrington, CT 06790 (860) 489.0931
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday -- 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Wednesday and Friday -- 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- The 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each Month -- 8:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Closed -- Holidays and Holiday Weekends
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday -- 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday -- 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Winsted Address: 115 Spencer Street, Winsted, CT 06098 (860) 238.4211
- Monday & Wednesday -- 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday -- CLOSED
- Thursday -- 8:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- Friday -- 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- 5th Friday of the month -- 8:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- Closed -- Weekends, and Holidays
- Monday -- 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Friday of the Month -- 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Closed the 4th Friday of the Month
- FISH of Torrington -- 332 South Main Street, Torrington, CT 06790
- Sullivan Senior Center -- 88 East Albert Street, Torrington, CT 06790
- The Open Door Soup Kitchen -- 160 Main Street, Winsted, CT 06098
- YMCA Emergency Shelter -- 480 Main Street, Winsted, CT 06098
- Torrington Soup Kitchen -- 220 Prospect Street, Torrington, CT 06790
- Torrington Middle School -- 200 Middle School Road, Torrington, CT 06790
- Oliver Wolcott Technical School -- 75 Oliver Street, Torrington, CT 06790